6. Russian green cat 400-3,000 USD
This breed of cat was discovered in the 19th century in Russia. Compact but extremely toned cat appearance. With an active lifestyle, they are extremely agile and active. Unlike other cat breeds, the Russian blue cat is quite shy, gentle and extremely gentle.
It must be said that this is a cat with extremely attractive blue eyes. The gray or white coat makes it thrilling. An adult cat is about 38-35cm tall. The female weight is 2-3.5kg with males 3-5kg. Russian green cats have a lifespan of 10-15 years if well cared for
How to take care of your cat:
• Need to brush regularly, bathe the type of shower gel suitable for cats. And need to feed them properly, avoid foods with too much fat.
7. Sphynx cat 300-3,000 USD
You may not know, the Sphynx is a very special hairless breed.
Sphynx cat was discovered from 1960-1970. It is a cat breed derived from a genetic mutation of the Prune hairless cat breed in Canada. And now, thanks to the improvement and breeding, it has reached the cat market of the world.
Surely no one will know, the Sphynx is considered the worst cat in the world. Although it has now been improved, it is still dubbed the “Most Horror in the World” cat.
• The characteristic of this breed is that the whole body is smooth, the skin is white, and some have a fur coat.
• Their colors are also extremely rich: white, black, nude … and can be mixed in Black-white, Pink-gray …
• Their ears are large, their eyes are big, their skin is always wrinkled, so funny
• And another difference of this breed compared to other breeds is that they do not have a beard on their face
• Their appearance is extremely scary but in fact they are cute, friendly and easy to get along with
• It is a fairly intelligent species, has a curiosity and a high level of learning, is very obedient and easy to teach.
• It is important to pay attention to the cat’s body as it is a hairless breed that is susceptible to colds.
• Choose low-fat cat foods, especially fish. Although they are hairless, they also need regular bathing and grooming.
• You need to clean and shiver your cat to avoid periodontal disease.